If you are in the digital marketing industry, chances are most of your interactions with your clients are over the internet. This lessens the opportunities for face-to-face, human interaction wherein you can glean how a client feels about your service. This is why it’s important for you to have systems in place for client feedback.
Here are some ways you can encourage your clients to leave reviews and feedback.
- Have existing reviews and testimonials on display on your website or social media pages. When your client sees that others have left feedback, they will feel less shy or hesitant to leave theirs, too.
- Set up an accessible platform for feedback. Facebook, Google Reviews, and Yelp are just some of the common websites that have great systems in place.
- Make the review system easy to use. The last thing you want is to give your clients a hard time.
- Request reviews in a timely manner. Clients are usually more inclined to leave reviews after a day or two of availing the service. It is also good to send a follow-up once if they don’t respond the first time.
- Thank your respondents. By thanking them after leaving feedback, you are showing how valuable their opinions are. At the same time, you are showing a commitment to the relationship you had during your time working together.
- Look up successful strategies from other agencies. On sites like Glassdoor, King Kong marketing agency review posts are plentiful and present good strategies for gathering feedback.
By setting up a successful method for encouraging customer reviews, you are showing your clients that their feedback is valuable and that you are willing to strengthen your relationship with them.